Sunday 17 May 2009

Huge knockers

8.00 in the bus in a car wash. I stayed up until 3.15 or so last night and today I am up again at 8. Fuck. And the bus is turning into a sauna again. Fuck.

San Francisco last night was a good show. Jonne said that it was his best of the tour, I on the other hand didn't feel that well about the show, so I guess it's safe to say it was ok. The venue was packed and the audience was probably the loudest of the tour. The city is known as the hippie and gay capitol of the world so I was afraid that there really isn't much audience for our kind of music but San Francisco managed to surprise me. The venue was basically decent. A huge backstage area with a toilet is always a plus. It didn't have a shower, so it was a shithole. I didn't really mind that since the toilet was big and clean and had a big sink as well. On this tour I've learned to wash my hair and other parts in the sink and was prepared to do that last night as well. While I was going there with my towel Markus asked me where did I think I was going.
- "I'm going to take a bath in the sink."
- "Good luck. There's no warm water."
No hair washing. Just have to wear the cowboy hat. Which by the way smells like a hay barn now.

My boob picture project was continued last night as well. After the show on the street next to our bus was this woman in a Korpiklaani shirt with a huge rack. She was actually talking with some Primordial guys but I went there and explained her the thing about the pictures for girlfriend and she was totally up to it. So I took a couple of pictures of those huge knockers. I mean like really huge. Definitely not my girlfriend's type but she didn't really complain last night when I sent them to her. I have a brilliant girlfriend by the way.

No comments: